- Nationality: Canadian, British, American, Irish, Australian, New Zealander or South African.
- Degree: Bachelor or above with major in a related subject.
- Certificate: 120-hour TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or 2-year teaching experience recommendation letter.
- Non-criminal background check.
- Flexible with age groups, location and school type.
- Friendly, energetic and creative. Genuinely having passion in teaching.
- ¥25-26,000 monthly for teachers currently in China/¥18-20,000 monthly for teachers not currently in China.
- Working days are Monday-Friday
- Teaching Grades 9-10
- ¥8,000 Flight reimbursement
- Work visa and social insurance included
- Opportunities to move schools and/or progress to trainer or management positions.